For You From The Word
He will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers. (Malachi 4:6, ESV)
For You To Think About
- 4 times as less likely to be poor
- Two-thirds more likely to finish high school
- One-tenth as likely to abuse chemical substances
- One-quarter as likely to face a teen pregnancy
- One-twentieth as likely to be incarcerated
- Half as likely to commit suicide
It’s a fact: when a father is involved in a child’s life, the child is significantly at less risk for negative outcomes and more likely to experience a more positive and productive life.
For You To Pray
Thank you for fathers and fatherhood. Help fathers know how important they are to their children. Move in them to be involved in their children’s lives.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.