For You From The Word
From the lips of children and infants you have ordained strength because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. (Psalm 8:2)
For You To Think About
“A third of my generation is gone because of abortion,” says Kristan Hawkins , Executive Director of Students for Life of America, explaining why her generation is the most pro-life generation in recent history.
Kristan underscores what was confirmed in a Gallup poll : 47% of 18-29 year-olds say they are pro-life, an increase of 5% from previousGallup figures.
Today’s young people give substantial reasons for standing for life:
- My siblings were aborted and never got the chance at life.
- Men and women of my generation lack spouses who were aborted.
- Doctors told my friend’s mother to abort her, but today she is perfectly healthy.
- So many resources are available for women and families facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- I lost friends to abortion without even knowing it.
- I had an abortion and regret it.
- Abortion is not the only option.
Do everything you can to encourage this generation to stand for life. The torch is theirs. They are grasping it.
“We are pro-life,” says Kristan. “We vote, and we’re in this fight to win it.”
For You To Pray
There is a growing respect for life among today’s young generation. Thank you! Strengthen these young people to stand firm. Increase their numbers and help them spread the pro-life message to their peers.
In Jesus’ name, Amen
More Pro-Life Trends Today