There are all kinds of ways you can support women and families who face an unplanned pregnancy.
Scan this list and see what you might do to take one small step to encourage and help those who choose life.
- Start a Friends team at your church
- Host a Friends training
- Volunteer at our Mother’s Day Brunch
- Sponsor an Infant Adoption Initiative Training event
- Subscribe to Birthmothers’ weekly devotional, Friends4Life
- Pray for pregnant women (use these Prayer Helps)
- Volunteer to help Birthmothers with office tasks
- Promote Birthmothers on special Missions Sundays
- Consider financially supporting Birthmothers
- Post Need A Friend? cards at your church, in doctor’s offices, clinics, and on bulletin boards throughout the community
- Participate in The March for Life
- Host a baby shower for a woman in your congregation who faces an unplanned pregnancy
- Collect diapers and wipes for a local pregnancy care center
- Deliver gift baskets to women who recently gave birth after an unplanned pregnancy
- Provide Christmas gifts for families facing an unplanned pregnancy
Contact us to learn more — and share your ministry ideas with us! We’ll post your idea and story on our website so other Church Teams can learn from your experience.